Frequently asked questions - employment | NTEC

Frequently asked questions - employment

Do I need to provide referees?

Yes. You are required to provide details of a referee to support your expression of interest.

What if my details change?

If your details change after submitting your expression of interest, advise the NT Electoral Commission of your updated details, and if necessary, complete a new expression of interest form.

What if I am offered temporary employment?

You will receive a formal offer of employment via email.

Will the commission acknowledge receipt of my expression of interest?

Expressions of interest for temporary employment will not be acknowledged.

Will I receive training?

All casual or temporary positions receive training; including, on-the-job, face-to-face or online.