Maps and spatial data
The electoral boundaries displayed in this map come into effect at the 2020 Territory Election (issue of Writ on Thursday, 30 July 2020).
Elector numbers for each electoral division can be viewed by clicking a division. Elector numbers are as at 14 June 2019.
Projected elector numbers represent the projected enrolled population of the NT as at 22 August 2020 (election day). These numbers were provided to the NTEC by the ABS based on enrolment numbers as at 15 February 2019. For more information of how these figures were derived, please read the ABS projection methods and assumptions.
- Interactive map of first proposed electoral division boundaries (15 May 2019)
- Interactive map of current electoral division boundaries
2019 division maps
These boundaries come into effect at the 2020 Territory Election (issue of Writ on Thursday, 30 July 2020).
2015 division maps
These boundaries are current until the 2020 Territory Election.
2015 division profiles
Profiles include the history, location, current and previous members, and a map.
Find my electoral division
Search for your current electoral division.
GIS data used to conduct the redistribution.
- Division maps
- Division profiles
- Find my electoral division
- 2019 NT Electoral Boundary Redistribution
- Calculating the quota
- Enrolment statistics
- History - NT redistributions
- Maps and spatial data
- Media and newsletters
- Object, principles and matters to be considered in redistribution
- Submissions - How to lodge
- Submissions - Suggestions received
- Submissions - Comments on suggestions
- Submissions - Objections to first proposed redistribution
- Submissions - Objections to second proposed redistribution