Division of Daly
The division was created following the 2000 redistribution. It is named after the Daly River which flows though the division, which in turn was named in 1865 after Sir Dominick Daly, the then Governor of South Australia. The 2015 redistribution saw Marrakai move to the division of Goyder while Daly gained Douglas-Daly, Kybrook Farm and Pine Creek from Stuart.
This division surrounds Darwin city and environs and extends to the south and west of the Top End. It is bounded by Kakadu National Park in the east, the Fitzmaurice River in the south and Darwin Harbour in the north. It includes the towns of Adelaide River, Batchelor, Berry Springs, Dundee Beach and Pine Creek, and the communities of Douglas-Daly, Kybrook Farm, Nauiyu Nambiyu (Daly River), Nganmarriyanga, Peppimenarti, and Wadeye.
|G J Higgins||CLP||2012 - Present|
|D R Knight||ALP||2005 - 2012|
|T D Baldwin||CLP||2001 - 2005|