Division of Sanderson
The division was created for the first Legislative Assembly election in 1974. The name Sanderson was applied to the land north of Tiwi, Wanguri and Leanyer
in 1879. The name derives from Frederick James Sanderson, the South Australian Collector of Customs and President of the Marine Board from 1878 to 1894.
This division includes the Darwin northern suburbs of Anula, Marrara, Wagaman and Wulagi.
|K Worden||ALP||2016 - Present|
|P D Styles||CLP||2008 - 2016|
|L F Kiely||ALP||2001 - 2008|
|D W Manzie||CLP||1983 - 2001|
|J D'Rozario||ALP||1977 - 1983|
|E Andrew||CLP||1974 - 1977|