Curriculum Knowledge and Understanding content covered:
- The key values that underpin Australia's democracy.
- The key features of the electoral process in Australia.
- The roles and responsibilities of Australia's three levels of government.
- Responsibilities of electors and representatives in Australia's democracy.
- Ballot paper (PDF, 175KB)
- Candidate prompt cards (PDF, 224KB)
- Facilitator notes (PDF, 455KB)
- PowerPoint presentation (3.3MB)
- Teacher instructions - voting and counting (PDF, 312KB)
Mock election theme: How would you improve your school?