- Nominations can only be lodged after the issue of the writ on Thursday, 30 July and before 12:00 noon on Thursday, 6 August 2020 (nominate as early as you can within the period mentioned to ensure your nomination is accepted).
- A correctly completed nomination form must be accompanied by a deposit of $500 (cash or EFT).
- A candidate must provide a recent photograph with the nomination.
- A candidate can be nominated by:
- six electors entitled to vote at the election in the division the candidate wishes to contest; or
- the registered officer of a registered political party
- A candidate may withdraw from the election by giving notice in writing before 12:00 noon on Thursday, 6 August 2020.
List of candidates
A full list of candidates and their details will be added to the website once nominations close and the declaration of candidates and ballot paper draw has been conducted. Nominations close at 12:00 noon on Thursday, 6 August 2020.
- 2020 Territory Election
- Fee-for-service elections
- Federal elections
- Forms and handbooks
- NT Legislative Assembly elections
- NT Local Government (Council) elections
- Frequently asked questions