Close of electoral roll
Eligibility for enrolment
You are eligible to enrol if you:
- are an Australian citizen, or eligible British subject;
- are aged 18 years and over; and
- have lived at your address for at least one month.
If you are 16 or 17 you can enrol now so when you turn 18 you'll be able to vote.
NOTE: The NTEC uses a joint roll with the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC). The roll is maintained by the AEC.
More information: Australian Electoral Commission website
- 2020 Territory Election
- Fee-for-service elections
- Federal elections
- Forms and handbooks
- NT Legislative Assembly elections
- NT Local Government (Council) elections
- Frequently asked questions