Information for candidates
If you wish to stand as a candidate in the local government elections, you must submit a completed nomination form after the notice inviting nominations is issued on Friday 16 July and before 12:00 noon on Thursday 5 August.
Find out more information via the following links:
Read the recent amendments to the Local Government Act that impact the 2021 Local Government Elections.
- Federal elections
- Fee-for-service elections
- Forms and handbooks
- Legislative Assembly elections
- Local government elections
- 2021 Local Government Elections
- Council information
- Information for candidates
- Local government areas
- Frequently asked questions - elections