Under the proportional representation voting system the quota of votes required for this election is 33.
In accordance with Schedule 1 of the Local Government (Electoral) Regulations 2021 the results are as follows:
- Richard LUXTON received the majority of first preference votes and is declared elected.
Primary count updated : 3 December 2021 13:09 pm
- Current elections
- Federal elections
- Fee-for-service elections
- Forms and handbooks
- Legislative Assembly elections
- Local government elections
- Frequently asked questions - elections