Enrol or update my details
You can enrol or update your enrolment details by choosing any of the following options (you will be redirected to the Australian Electoral Commission's website).
- Enrol online (to enrol for the first time or get back on the roll)
- Update my enrolment (if you've moved house, changed your name or want to update contact details)
- Print an enrolment form
- Pick up an enrolment form at the Northern Territory Electoral Commission office in Darwin, any regional council office or call us on 1800 698 683 and we will send one to you.
Do you have a hard-copy enrolment form?
- Scan and email your form to aec.gov.au
If you are going overseas for a short period of time and plan to return to your address in Australia you can advise the Australian Electoral Commission of your absence. If you are unsure whether you will be returning to Australia, you may request that your name be removed from the electoral roll.
More information on living and working overseas can be found on the Australian Electoral Commission's website.
Special enrolment options
There are options if you have special needs or specific circumstances that may affect your enrolment.
By clicking on the links below, you will be redirected to the Australian Electoral Commission's website.
- Antarctic electors
- Electors unable to sign their name due to physical incapacity
- General postal voters
- Long-term travellers within Australia (who will return to their permanent enrolled address)
- Norfolk Island electors
- Overseas residents or going overseas
- People with no fixed address (homeless, seasonal workers or travellers around Australia with no address to return to)
- Silent electors