Enrol or update your details | NTEC

Enrol or update your details

You can enrol or update your enrolment details by choosing any of the following options:

  • Enrol online (this includes changing your address or other details)
  • Print an enrolment form
  • Pick up an enrolment form at the Northern Territory Electoral Commission office in Darwin, any regional council office or call us on 1800 698 683 and we will send one to you.

Do you have a hard-copy enrolment form?

  • Scan and email your form to ntec.nt.gov.au
  • Hand deliver it to an electoral commission office in Darwin (see address below)
  • Post it to the Northern Territory Electoral Commission, Reply paid 2419, Darwin NT 0801 (no stamp required if posted in Australia)

You will find an electoral commission office at the following locations:

  • Northern Territory Electoral Commission - Level 3, TCG Centre, 80 Mitchell Street, Darwin NT 0800
  • Australian Electoral Commission - Level 7, TCG Centre, 80 Mitchell Street, Darwin NT 0800

Going overseas?

If you are going overseas for a short period of time and plan to return to your address in Australia you can advise the Australian Electoral Commission of your absence. If you are unsure whether you will be returning to Australia, you may request that your name be removed from the electoral roll.

More information on living and working overseas can be found on the Australian Electoral Commission's website.

Special enrolment options

There are options if you have special needs or specific circumstances that may affect your enrolment.

By clicking on the links below, you will be redirected to the Australian Electoral Commission's website.